Are you this month’s lucky winner? Click here to find out!
What is the 200 Club?
Chiltern Forest Golf Club runs a 200 Club to raise money for improvement work around the golf club. Players are allocated a number between 1 and 200 which gets entered into a monthly prize draw. The 200 Club costs £60.00 annually which is just £5.00 a month.
What can you get win?
Every month you get the chance of being selected to win £200 if your number is picked first or £100 if your number if picked second.
How do I enter?
If you would like the opportunity to become the next winner of the 200 Club, please come into the office to collect a form. It only costs £5.00 per month (paid annually).
What are the rules?
The rules are simple and as follows:
1. The 200 Club is open to anyone over the age of 18 and is limited to 1 number per person, with a maximum of 200 numbers. Should there be more applicants than numbers, a waiting list will be drawn up, and when numbers become available they will be allocated to the person at the top of the waiting list.
2. The cost is £5.00 per month, per number, paid in a year in advance (£60.00).
3. Should membership of the 200 Club fall below 50 at a future date, the monthly draws will be suspended until this minimum figure is reached. If this situation does should occur then all members will be advised in writing.
4. The winning numbers will be drawn by staff at Chiltern Forest Golf Club on the last day of each month. Winners will be advised and the winners will be highlighted in the clubs newsletter and on the website.
5. Prizes will be a £200 first prize and a £100 second prize.
6. All proceeds from the 200 Club will, with the exception of prize monies, be used for improvement work in and around the golf club.
How your support has helped in the past
Did you know that in the past, the 200 Club has supported the following improvement activities:
• 1st tee path upgrade
• New bunkers at 1st and 9th holes
• 2nd tee reconstruction
• 2nd tee zig zag path and matting
• 3rd tee reconstruction and new path
• 4th tee reconstruction and path
• 5th tee path
• Lower 6th tee reconstruction
• 6th bunkers
• 8th ladies tee – level and re-lay
• 12th back tee – level and re-lay
• 15th and 16th tee paths
• Putting green reconstruction and wooden cladding wall
• Practise green construction
• Woodland work
• Tree planting
Come into the office to collect a form. Remember, it costs just £5.00 per month.