Why Join Chiltern Forest Golf Club?
“This course is and always has been a gem. Short, tricky and, in places, plain unique the setting is wonderfully scenic.” (Golfshake.com)
If you are looking to enjoy a challenging parkland golf course as well as fulfilling golf club experience, then Chiltern Forest is ideal for you.
Chiltern Forest Golf Club has a diverse membership and caters for all standards of golfers. Whether you’re a keen competition player or a social golfer, the course will provide a great test of your golfing abilities.
Why not check out our membership offers to see whether we have any current membership promotions?
Top ten reasons to join
- – Four practice areas, including a practice bunker, practice nets, putting green and short iron practice area
- – Free golf at 11 other golf courses in the area under our reciprocal programme
- – Discounted green fees for guests
- – Discount on bar purchases
- – Fine catering from Marc and his team
- – Extensive competitions programme along with Club and Mixed team matches against other clubs
- – All year round play on our fast draining course
- – No waiting list
- – No joining fee
- – 20% discount if four or more of you join together
How to Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy.
If you would like to visit the golf club beforehand then you are welcome to call in, have a chat to us and take a look around our golf club.
And don’t forget, we have a variety of membership categories and rates to suit all requirements and budgets, for men and women, academy membership for beginners, junior membership and a range of discounted intermediate categories for younger players.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of Chiltern Forest Golf Club.