Business Golf Membership
Just £700! (limited offer)
That’s less than £15 per week for the best networking tool in Buckinghamshire
In business and looking for a way to entertain, meet and network with clients new and old?
“Could we have a five hour meeting at your office please?” What would the likely response to that sales call be!
Business Golf is that five hour meeting in an intimate setting- and there is no better place than Chiltern Forest Golf Club.
We understand the value of doing business on the golf course whether you are in a large corporate company, or are a small business owner working from home. Now we are pleased to offer our Business Golf Membership to owners and employees in the area. You may not want a Saturday or Sunday leisure membership here at Chiltern Forest but recognise that the opportunity to use our facilities to entertain your customers and employees right on your working doorstep is an opportunity too good to miss.
What do we offer?
- Tee time availability five days a week
- Discounted green fees for your guests: bring your guests for an afternoon round and ‘meeting’ or unwind after work and enjoy some golf with your colleagues
- Fine catering in our well appointed clubhouse for you and your guests with members’ discount on your bar purchases
- Great clubhouse facilities with free wifi where you can escape from time to time and leave those four office walls behind
- Special rates for you to hold your company golf day at your own golf club
- Free golf at 11 other venues and preferential rates for your guests
And if you want to enjoy all the leisure golf activities Chiltern Forest can offer, you can
- Play in our weekday competitions and hold your golf handicap here at Chiltern Forest
- Take advantage of our full social programme of events
We pride ourselves on being a warm and welcoming club and we understand the importance of taking good care of you and your business guests!
Optional Marketing Package
Get tee sign advertising for 12 months, a link on the ‘Partners’ web page and 8 green fee vouchers to bring clients up to play for an additional £250 (inc. VAT).