Enhanced Membership Benefit
As a member here you can enjoy golf at other courses
Being a member at Chiltern Forest Golf Club is greatly enhanced through reciprocal partnerships with 11 other golf clubs, most of which allow Chiltern Forest Golf Club members to play for FREE.
Some of the golf clubs are based locally and all golf clubs give you the opportunity to enjoy the golf club’s amenities.
We currently have reciprocal links with:
- Buckingham Golf Club – 01280 815566
- Leighton Buzzard Golf Club – 01525 244800
- Thorney Park Golf Club – 01895 422095
- The Millbrook Golf Club – 01525 402269
- Beds & County Golf Club – 01234 352617
- The Cotswold Golf Club – 01608 642383
- St Neots Golf Club – 01480 472363
- South Beds Golf Club – 01582 591500
- North Oxford Golf Club – 01865 554924
- Magnolia Park Golf and Country Club – 01844 239700
- Flackwell Heath Golf Club – 01628 523017
Reciprocal golfing arrangements will be available for members from 10am on weekdays and from 3pm at weekends and on Bank Holidays (2pm at The Cotswold Club, Thorney Park and Magnolia Park).
Please note that:
This reciprocal arrangement applies only to adult members, with a current CONGU handicap and will only be available in accordance with their membership category (i.e. 5 Day members will NOT be permitted to play reciprocal golf at weekends).
- No green fees will be involved unless they are applied by the home Club, in which case parity will be applied. (e.g. if Chiltern Forest Golf Club members play free at Buckingham, then members at Buckingham play free at Chiltern Forest Golf Club).
- Reciprocal golf at the Clubs named above will be available at the times stated, subject to availability and any conditions imposed by the Club involved.
- Arrangements for reciprocal golf cannot be made more than a month in advance.
- Reciprocal golf at Chiltern Forest Golf Club will be limited to a maximum of two 4-balls per day from each of the above named Clubs. Other Clubs may impose their own limit.
- Members of Chiltern Forest Golf Club wishing to make arrangements for reciprocal golf must telephone the Club they wish to visit and ascertain availability before requesting a letter of introduction from the General Manager.
- Visitors to Chiltern Forest Golf Club must bring a letter of introduction from their home. The letter of introduction must state their current handicap.
- Visitors to Chiltern Forest Golf Club will NOT be afforded courtesy unless they have pre-booked and bring a letter of introduction from their home Club.
- Visitors to Chiltern Forest Golf Club will be honorary members of the Club for the day and will be welcome to use the bar and catering facilities.
- All visitors MUST strictly adhere to the rules of the host Club, including the Dress Code.
Additional T&Cs may apply.