Midweek Open Series
About the Series Championship
- – Competitors’ best 3 scores* count for Series Championship
- – Grand Final on Wed 11th September
- – An additional 3 points awarded for taking part in the Grand Final
- – Prizes for Series Winner and Runner-up
*Must include scores from both front and back nines
Dates for the Series
- – Wed 8th May (Holes 1-9)
- – Wed 12th June (Holes 10-18)
- – Wed 10th July (Holes 1-9)
- – Wed 31st July (Holes 10-18)
- – Wed 21st August (Holes 1-9)
- – Wed 11th September (Holes 10-18)
What is the format?
Individual 9-Hole Stableford off yellow/Red tees (Individual signed cards required)
What are the timings?
- – Roll-up 4:30pm – 6:00pm teeing off in twos or threes
- – Sign in and pay before going out
What is the entry fee?
- – £2.50 for Members
- – £2.50 for Guests and Visitors plus £2.50 Green Fee (£5.00 total)
What are the prizes?
- – 80% of entrance fees paid to Winner and Runner-up on each day
- – 20% of entrance fees reserved for Series Championship
What happens if the scores are tied?
- – Normal count-back rules apply
- – In the event of any dispute, the decision of the organiser (Jim Shawyer) will be final