Chiltern Forest Golf Club is the ideal location for groups and societies looking for a memorable golfing experience. We have a number of 18 and 27-hole packages available to suit all requirements and we can also offer bespoke packages by arrangement.
In addition to our great packages we offer one free place for all societies of 20 or more people.
Contact The Pro Shop on 01296 631267 (Option 2) to discuss your requirements or contact us online.
Our packages are available all year round Monday to Friday and from 11:30am on weekends and Bank Holidays.
Current Golf Society Packages
|Bronze||Coffee & Bacon Roll and 18 Holes of Golf||£35|
|Silver||Coffee & Bacon Roll, 18 Holes of Golf and a One Course Meal||£46|
|Gold||Coffee & Bacon Roll, 18 Holes of Golf and a Two Course Meal||£50|
|Platinum||Coffee & Bacon Roll, 27 Holes of Golf and a One Course Meal||£56|
Please note: Rates listed are for a minimum of 12 people, ask the Pro Shop if you are fewer than 12.
Bespoke Golf Society Packages
If you need a more bespoke society solution, including a smaller number in your party, please contact The Pro Shop on 01296 631267 (Option 2).
We look forward to welcoming your golf society to Chiltern Forest where you will receive a warm welcome, excellent hospitality and the highest level of service.
Testimonials from Lodge Hill Golf Society
We invite you to visit our golf club and welcome the opportunity to share our golf course as well as our outstanding golf club facilities with you.
Why not take some time and look through our website to see what Chiltern Forest Golf Club can offer you. We want to ensure your experience is one to remember.
Useful Information for Arrival
- – The clubhouse and the Pro Shop opens at 7:30am
- – All golfers should report to the Pro Shop on arrival
- – The staff will inform you of course conditions, provide details of entry to the clubhouse and changing rooms and see to all your golfing needs for the day
- – We have a dress code for the golf course and the clubhouse. Please take time to look at this and ensure you comply before starting your round
- – Local Rules are given on the back of the scorecard and you are advised to check the noticeboard in the entrance hall for the full list and seasonal variations
- – We run variable start times from the 1st and 10th tees. Check with the Pro Shop before play to know which tee you need to start from
- – Please make sure you arrive at the first tee 5 minutes before your tee time
What to wear
Golfers should wear attire appropriate to the sport and clothing should not be scruffy or torn. The dress code in the clubhouses is smart/casual. Specific events may have their own dress code for the meal.