Green Fees and Green Fee Offers
“Some of the views off the tees are very picturesque and I would say this is a beautiful course. All told, great value for money and a lovely experience. Play it!” (Golfshake.com)
Here at Chiltern Forest Golf Club we offer a competitive range of green fees all year round.
Book Tee Times Online
Tee times can now be booked online up to seven days in advance, just click on the link below to make a purchase:
If you require to make a booking beyond seven days please contact the golf shop on 01296 631267 Option 2.
Current Green Fee Offers
Golf from only £20 per person at one of the best all year round quality courses in Buckinghamshire.
- 2 BALL + BUGGY
- – 2 people PLUS buggy hire only £70!
- – From 10:30am Monday to Friday
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER
- – Buy 20 green fees for £400
- – These are on a first come, first served basis. Limited number of these. This offer will be available 7 days a week. Play anytime during the week and after 11.30 at weekends. Book now! Subject to availability.
To take advantage of these offers please call the Golf Shop on 01296 631 267 (OPTION 2)
Summer Green Fee Rates
|Junior 18 Holes||£12.50|
All green fees include third party liability insurance.
Please note: Tee times are only a guide to your actual tee off time, however we will always endeavour to ensure you start play as close to your time as possible.
Buggy and Electric Trolley Hire
Buggies and electric trolleys are available to hire subject to weather conditions and availablity
- – £25 per buggy for 18 holes
- – Buggies can be reserved by calling the golf shop on 01296 631 267
- – £7.50 per trolley
We invite you to visit our golf club and welcome the opportunity to share our golf course as well as our outstanding golf club facilities with you.
Why not take some time and look through our website to see what Chiltern Forest Golf Club can offer you. We want to ensure your experience is one to remember.
Useful Information for Arrival
- – The clubhouse and the Golf Shop opens at 7:30am
- – All golfers should report to the Golf Shop on arrival
- – The staff will inform you of course conditions, provide details of entry to the clubhouse and changing rooms and see to all your golfing needs for the day
- – We have a dress code for the golf course and the clubhouse. Please take time to look at this and ensure you comply before starting your round
- – Local Rules are given on the back of the scorecard and you are advised to check the noticeboard in the entrance hall for the full list and seasonal variations
- – We run variable start times from the 1st and 10th tees. Check with the Golf Shop before play to know which tee you need to start from
- – Please make sure you arrive at the first tee 5 minutes before your tee time
What to wear
Golfers should wear attire appropriate to the sport and clothing should not be scruffy or torn. The dress code in the clubhouses is smart/casual. Specific events may have their own dress code for the meal.
County Card Scheme
Did you know that the BB&O (Berks, Bucks, and Oxon) County Card Scheme allows members of over 375 affiliated Golf Clubs in the South of England to play at Chiltern Forest Golf Club for just £20 Monday to Friday and £25 after 1pm at weekends, instead of the usual £45.00.
Membership is only £15 per year – Click here to find out about membership
The BB&O scheme mirrors those which have been adopted in most County Unions and which provides benefits to Club Members, Clubs and the County Union. Within the South-East, there is an existing ‘consortium’ of County Unions which enables County Card Members to play at any of the host courses within any of those County Unions. BB&O is now firmly established in that ‘consortium’ which comprises Bedfordshire, Dorset, Essex, Kent, Middlesex, Surrey, Sussex and Wiltshire.