We invite you to visit our golf club and welcome the opportunity to share our golf course as well as our outstanding golf club facilities with you.
Why not take some time and look through our website to see what Chiltern Forest Golf Club can offer you. We want to ensure your experience is one to remember.
Useful Information for Arrival
- The clubhouse and the Golf Shop opens at 7:30am
- All golfers should report to the Golf Shop on arrival
- The staff will inform you of course conditions, provide details of entry to the clubhouse and changing rooms and see to all your golfing needs for the day
- We have a dress code for the golf course and the clubhouse. Please take time to look at this and ensure you comply before starting your round
- Local Rules are given on the back of the scorecard and you are advised to check the course information board for daily updates.
- All players must have a tee time booked before playing to avoid disappointment. If you turn up without one the golf shop staff will do their best to get you a game.
- Please make sure you arrive at the first tee 5 minutes before your tee time
- Please download our Health and Safety Guidelines here – HS policy
What to wear
County Card Scheme
Did you know that the BB&O (Berks, Bucks, and Oxon) County Card Scheme allows members of over 375 affiliated Golf Clubs in the South of England to play at Chiltern Forest Golf Club for just £25 Monday to Friday and £30 after 1pm at weekends.